I have to admit that about 1 hour ago I not so enthusiastic about my evening. Rather, I was extremely tired with a pounding headache and a mountain of studying to do for an upcoming Biology test. Could it get worse? Yes, it probably could, depending on my attitude. But it didn’t! I took a moment to step out into the crisp, fall night and it’s amazing what cold air can do for a person.
As I stood outside gazing into the heavens with its bright moon in a cloud-filled night, I thought of the beauty of the night. And as I continued to gaze into the night, something washed over me and I began to think of how blessed I am!
- Sight to see the beauty of the night
- Hearing to hear the sounds of the peaceful night or the music playing softly in the background
- Education and continuing education as God has allowed
- Warmth of a home, to escape from the cold night
- Water to refresh my physical body and the Word of God to refresh my spiritual being
- Fearfully and wonderfully made
- Healthy and alive to serve my Lord and be a witness of His Great Love